Click on top left for ship menu.
On this page you will find Carnival Miracle features, history, sister ships, and useful facts provided by Cruisedeckplans.com. Look at the bottom of the page for the LIVE TRACKING position of Carnival Miracle
Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Miracle started sailing in 2004. Former names: none. The Carnival Miracle is registered
in Panama City, Panama. The Carnival Miracle has 1062 cabins.
You can expect between 2124 to 2549 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Carnival Miracle has a space ratio of 33.7. (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 40.5.
The Carnival Miracle has 961 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship
is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2000- Carnival Spirit
2001- Carnival Pride
2002- Carnival Legend
2004- Carnival Miracle
2009- Carnival Luminosa
There are 17 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
There are 12 on this ship. The highest deck number is 12. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 6.
This is the percent of the staterooms on board have balconies.
The abbreviation Carnival uses for this ship is MI. Maiden voyage was on February 27th, 2004.
CARNIVAL MIRACLE is one of the 8000 series (Spirit Class) of ships built by Carnival for their own use and for sister company Costa.
A Unique feature on this ship is the 11-story atrium with ruby-red glass ceiling. Activities on board include karaoke, ballroom dancing, comedian shows, bingo, mini-golf, and deck games. In addition to that is the WaterWorks water park, which is fun for every age with a Twister Waterslide, Speedway Splash, DrainPipe,and PowerDrencher. If you prefer a little quiet, head to the library or internet cafe, check out the spa, or workout in the gym.
Completed During dry dock 3/07/15-3/21/15
- Alchemy Bar - located Deck 2 aft (replaced Jeeves Lounge)
- Skybox Sports Bar - located on Deck 2 forward (replaced Maguires Sports Bar)
- Cherry on Top - located Deck 3 forward (replaced Special Occasions)
- RedFrog Pub - located Deck 2 forward (replaced the Jazz Club)
Completed During dry dock 2/14/20-3/04/20
- Whirlpool tubs in all suites were replaced with standard tub
- JavaBlue Café - located on Deck 2 replaced Fountainhead Café
- The Warehouse Arcade - located on Deck 3 replaced Raven Library and the Chapel
- The Cove - located on Deck 4 replaced the Video Arcade
- Bonsai Sushi Express - located in the Lido Restaurant replaced the Lido Coffee Bar
- Waterworks added - located on Decks 10/11
- Guys Burger Joint and BlueIguana Cantina - located on Lido Deck replaced food services
- RedFrog Rum Bar and BlueIguana Tequila Bar - located on Lido Deck replaced pool bars
Completed During dry dock 10/16/22-11/16/22
- Routine hotel maintenance
- Cosmetic enhancements such as new carpeting, tile work, new furniture and new fabrics in lounges and public areas
- Spa Carnival rebranded as Cloud 9 Spa
- Casino expanded (removed Casino Bar)
- New red, white and blue hull design and paint scheme
Carnival Miracle Ship Stats
|Expected Passengers||2,124 to 2,549|
|Expected Space Ratio||34|
|Decks with cabins||6|
Carnival Miracle Features
Live Cruise Ship Tracking - Carnival Miracle
This map uses AIS (automatic tracking system). The transceivers on ships is used to report location live. However the ships are not always within range to a station that can pick up the signal.