Click on top left for ship menu.
These are the newest deck plans for Pacific Adventure Deck 9 deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Pacific Adventure Deck 9 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. LIVE SHIP TRACKING The menu above is specific to the Pacific Adventure ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Connecting with large balcony|
|Fixed queen-sized bed|
|Four berths available|
|Third berth available|
Looking for Deck 9 (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Deck 9
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Pacific Adventure.
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Pacific Adventure Deck 9 (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* Avoid cabins around blank space near 9123. This is a crew area and may have noise
* Mini-Suites 9732 and 9733 have extra large balcony
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.