Years old 2
Passengers 4162- 4819
Royal Loft Suite Staterooms:
Owner Loft Suite Staterooms:
Grand Loft Suite Staterooms:
Sky Loft Suite Staterooms:
Owners Suite Staterooms:
Royal Family Suite Staterooms:
Grand Suite Staterooms:
Family Junior Suite Staterooms:
Junior Suite Staterooms:
Spa Junior Suite Staterooms:
= Connecting staterooms
= Four pullman beds
= Handicapped facilities
= One pullman bed
= Sofa and pullman bed
= Sofa bed
= Two pullman beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 4190 to 4819 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Quantum of the Seas has a space ratio of 35 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 40.3.
The Quantum of the Seas has 1300 crew members on board. There are 4 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
There are 16 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 16. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 9.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2014 - Quantum of the Seas
2015 - Anthem of the Seas
2016 - Ovation of the Seas
There are 34 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
The Quantum class of ships is a new leap forward in vessel design with groundbreaking innovations like RipCord by iFly, the first skydiving experience at sea. And the North Star, a jewel-shaped, glass capsule with a spectacular ocean view. Plus, we're introducing transformational venues like the Seaplex and Two70 that morph from day to night. All these new onboard features are designed to elicit just one reaction from you: WOW.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for Deck 2
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for Deck 3
Deck plans for Deck 4
Deck plans for Deck 5
Deck plans for Deck 6
Deck plans for Deck 7
Deck plans for Deck 8
Deck plans for Deck 9
Deck plans for Deck 10
Deck plans for Deck 11
Deck plans for Deck 12
Deck plans for Deck 13
Deck plans for Deck 14
Deck plans for Deck 15
Deck plans for Deck 16