Years old 4
Passengers 3502- 4202
= Connecting staterooms
= Double sofa bed
= Handicap accessible
= One upper bed
= Single sofa bed
= Two upper beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 3502 to 4202 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) MSC Divina has a space ratio of 33.2 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 39.8.
The MSC Divina has 1388 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Oct 2015 .
There are 17 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 18. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 9.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2008 - MSC Fantasia
2009 - MSC Splendida
2012 - MSC Divina
2013 - MSC Preziosa
There are 45 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
The 4 ships in the Fantasia Class were built in pairs and there are some differences between the two pairs. MSC-Fantasia and MSC-Splendida were built first followed by MSC-Divina and MSC-Preziosa. The differences between the pairs are the size of the central Hump and the size of the cabins on the Hump, the number of "In Hull" balconies, and the size of the Top Sail Lounge. The cabins on MSC-Fantasia and MSC-Splendida are shorter and wider than the same cabins on MSC-Divina and MSC-Preziosa.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 5 Saturno
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 6 Zeus
Deck plans for 7 Apollo
Deck plans for 8 Artemide
Deck plans for 9 Minerva
Deck plans for 10 Giunone
Deck plans for 11 Iride
Deck plans for 12 Aurora
Deck plans for 13 Cupido
Deck plans for 14 Afrodite
Deck plans for 15 Mercurio
Deck plans for 16 Urano
Deck plans for 18 Elios