Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: 5 Saturno
These are the newest deck plans for MSC Divina Deck 5 deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the MSC Divina Deck 5 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
You can click on any image for larger size.
The Black Crab RestaurantOne of ship's main dining rooms, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Divina BarGuests can enjoy a drink here whilst listening to classical piano music, string quartets and singers.
Cyber CafeWhere guests can use the 15 stations to access the internet and emails etc.
Divina ReceptionMain atrium with bars and shops and seating areas. Seats 93 people.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 5001 Ship: MSC Splendida - Members only
- Cabin: 5007 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5007 Ship: MSC Preziosa - Members only
- Cabin: 5015 Ship: MSC Preziosa
- Cabin: 5022 Ship: MSC Preziosa
- Cabin: 5029 Ship: MSC Divina - Members only
- Cabin: 5032 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5034 Ship: MSC Preziosa
- Cabin: 5035 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5041 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5050 Ship: MSC Preziosa - Members only
- Cabin: 5065 Ship: MSC Preziosa - Members only
- Cabin: 5067 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5071 Ship: MSC Splendida
- Cabin: 5082 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5089 Ship: MSC Splendida
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* All cabins on this deck are below a public area on the deck above. Cabins 5001 to 5035 on the port side and 5002 to 5036 on the starboard side are below the casino and have a greater chance for noise from that area.
* Midship cabins 5047 to 5088 are located in a part of the ship where you will feel less motion of the ocean during rough seas compared to other cabins.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
In November 2021 MSC changed it cabin codification as follows:
The first character defines the cabin type. (I = inside, O = oceanview, V = Infinite Oceanview, B = Balcony, P = Promenade View Balcony, S = Suite, Y = Yacht Club)
The second character defines the Module size. (O = Obstructed, P = Parital View, V = Promenade View, S = Single, M = Junior size, R = Regular size, L = Premium size, X = Grand size, D = Double bedrooms)
The third character defines the Range or additional features (1 = Low Deck, 2 = Medium Deck, 3 = High Deck, 4 = Top Deck)
Features codes may include T = Terrace, J = Terrace with whirlpool, S = Sealed window, P = Promenade view.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 5073 Oceanview
Cabin 5075 Oceanview
Accessible stateroom door is 34.8 inches (32 inches for YC Deluxe Suite), bathroom door is at 35.4 inches, no doorsill to get to stateroom, no lip to enter bath, bathroom has grab bars, lowered sink and vanity, roll in shower, fold-down shower bench, hand held showerhead. Cabin has lower closet rod.
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
|Cabin with bath tub|
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|