Click on left to choose a ship
Upload Pics Public Site
You can expect between 3502 to 4202 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) MSC Divina has a space ratio of 33.1 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 39.7.
The MSC Divina has 1388 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Oct 2016 .
There are 17 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 18. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 9.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2008 - MSC Fantasia
2009 - MSC Splendida
2012 - MSC Divina
2013 - MSC Preziosa
There are 45 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
The 4 ships in the Fantasia Class were built in pairs and there are some differences between the two pairs. MSC-Fantasia and MSC-Splendida were built first followed by MSC-Divina and MSC-Preziosa. The differences between the pairs are the size of the central Hump and the size of the cabins on the Hump, the number of "In Hull" balconies, and the size of the Top Sail Lounge. The cabins on MSC-Fantasia and MSC-Splendida are shorter and wider than the same cabins on MSC-Divina and MSC-Preziosa.
External Website - www.msccruises.com
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
Cabin: 13010 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13024 Ship: MSC Splendida
Cabin: 13025 Ship: MSC Splendida
Cabin: 13034 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13049 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13050 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13054 Ship: MSC Preziosa
Cabin: 13057 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13065 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13067 Ship: MSC Preziosa
Cabin: 13068 Ship: MSC Splendida
Cabin: 13081 Ship: MSC Preziosa
Cabin: 13081 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13096 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13101 Ship: MSC Preziosa
Cabin: 13101 Ship: MSC Splendida
Cabin: 13103 Ship: MSC Splendida
Cabin: 13113 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13118 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13123 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13127 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13130 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13139 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13140 Ship: MSC Splendida
Cabin: 13147 Ship: MSC Splendida
Cabin: 13147 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13150 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13178 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13187 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13202 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13203 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13211 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13215 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13220 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13222 Ship: MSC Divina
Cabin: 13229 Ship: MSC Divina
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* All indented balconies on this deck (where the deck is more narrow) will view the top of lifeboats five decks below or other ship structures when looking down from the balcony. This means you can't look straight down to the sea. However the view looking straight out is good.
* All indented balcony cabins, including aft facing balcony cabins, have a large overhang from the deck above. This overhang will shade the balcony and limit the amount of sun.
* Balcony cabins 13129 to 13177 on the port side and 13130 to 13130 on the starboard side are smaller cabins at 148 square foot plus 34 square foot balcony.
* Indented cabins will have restricted views when looking down one side of the ship from the balcony. This restriction will seem greater the closer you are to where the balcony first indents.
* Aft facing balconies on this deck have a very small Juliett style balcony. This means that the balcony is very narrow, with little space to even stand on it.
* All cabins on this deck are below public areas on the deck above and may experience noise issues at times from those areas.
= Connecting staterooms
= Double sofa bed
= Handicap accessible
= One upper bed
= Single sofa bed
= Two upper beds