Years old 13
Passengers 1970- 2364
= 2 lower beds, 1 sofa
= 2 lower beds, 1 sofa, 1 upper
= 2 lower beds, convert to queen
= Connecting staterooms
= Double (no sofa bed)
= Fully obstructed view
= Partial sea view
= Shower only
= Solid steel verandah rails
= Tub and shower
= Wheelchair accessible with sho
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 1970 to 2364 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Oosterdam has a space ratio of 34.8 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 41.8.
The Oosterdam has 817 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2011 .
There are 13 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 11. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 7.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2002 - Zuiderdam
2003 - Oosterdam
2004 - Westerdam
2006 - Noordam
There are 28 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
OOSTERDAM is the second ship in the Vista Class of 5 ships.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 1 Main
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 2 Lower Prom.
Deck plans for 3 Promenade
Deck plans for 4 Upper Prom.
Deck plans for 5 Verandah
Deck plans for 6 Upper Ver.
Deck plans for 7 Rotterdam
Deck plans for 8 Navigation
Deck plans for 9 Lido
Deck plans for Observation 2016
Deck plans for 10 Observation
Deck plans for 11 Sports
Deck plans for Sports 2016