Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck Deck 9
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
* Mini-Suite balconies are open to view from cabins above and do not offer shelter from rain
* Avoid cabins around blank space near 9123. This is a crew area and may have noise
* Mini-Suites 9732 and 9733 have extra large balcony
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 5
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 6
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 7
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 8
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 9
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 10
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 11
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 12
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 14
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 15
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 16
Jump to Pacific Adventure Deck 17
= Ambulatory Accessible
= Connecting rooms
= Connecting with large balcony
= Fixed queen-sized bed
= Four berths available
= Third berth available
= Wheelchair Accessible