Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: Deck 10
Next drydock planned for Jan 2024
These are the newest deck plans for Pacific Adventure Deck 10 deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Pacific Adventure Deck 10 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Deck 10 balconies are best value. They are 81 square feet and partially covered to protect from rain
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Mini-Decks (Click image to go to deck page)
|Connecting with large balcony|
|Fixed queen-sized bed|
|Four berths available|
|Third berth available|