Years old 18
Passengers 2014- 2417
$200 USD for pictures!Are you crusing on this ship in the next few months? Do you like to take pictures? We are looking for 400 pictures of places around the ship to add to our collection. If you like to take pictures then click here for more information.
= Interconnecting staterooms
= Third and fourth Pullman beds
= Third Pullman bed available
= Two lower beds not convertible
= Wheelchair accessible
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
You can expect between 2014 to 2417 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Sea Princess has a space ratio of 32.1 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 38.5.
The Sea Princess has 910 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Oct 2015 .
There are 14 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 15. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 7.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
1995 - Sun Princess
1997 - Dawn Princess
1998 - Sea Princess
2002 - Coral Princess
2003 - Island Princess
There are 19 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
ADONIA was built for P&O Princess as the SEA PRINCESS. In May 2003 she transferred from Princess Cruises to P&O Cruises as ADONIA joining her sister OCEANA (formerly OCEAN PRINCESS).
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
PDF of all the decks
PDF (create your own)
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 5 Plaza
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 6 Emerald
Deck plans for 7 Promenade
Deck plans for 8 Dolphin
Deck plans for 9 Caribe
Deck plans for 10 Baja
Deck plans for 11 Aloha
Deck plans for 12 Riviera
Deck plans for 14 Lido
Deck plans for 15 Sun