Years old 6
Passengers 1258- 1447
= Connecting staterooms
= Double sofa bed
= Obstructed view
= One pullman bed
= Single sofa bed
= Two pullman beds
= Wheelchair accessible
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 1258 to 1447 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Oceania Marina has a space ratio of 45.7 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 52.5.
The Oceania Marina has 800 crew members on board. There are 2 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Jun 2016 .
There are 15 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 16. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 6.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2011 - Oceania Marina
2012 - Oceania Riviera
There are 6 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
The ideal midsized vessel creates a familiar and comfortable ambiance while offering refined amenities and luxurious accommodations. More than 90% of staterooms feature a private balcony for passengers to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the ocean. Six open-seating restaurants, including the gourmet Jacques and Red Ginger, live up to the fine standards of cuisine Oceania is renowned for.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Do you love our drag deck feature?
You will really love our
new cabin checker!
Click links below to view Deck plans for Deck 5
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for Deck 6
Deck plans for Deck 7
Deck plans for Deck 8
Deck plans for Deck 9
Deck plans for Deck 10
Deck plans for Deck 11
Deck plans for Deck 12
Deck plans for Deck 14
Deck plans for Deck 15
Deck plans for Deck 16