Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: 8 Camogli
The ship will enter drydock spring of 2021. A new section of ship will be added creating 215 more staterooms (116 with balconies), 2 new restaurants, new Aquapark and kids area. NOTE: It looks like this is now cancelled.
These are the newest deck plans for MSC Magnifica Deck 8 deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the MSC Magnifica Deck 8 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 8047 Ship: MSC Magnifica - Members only
- Cabin: 8050 Ship: MSC Magnifica
- Cabin: 8069 Ship: MSC Magnifica
- Cabin: 8073 Ship: MSC Magnifica
- Cabin: 8096 Ship: MSC Magnifica
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Indented (where the deck is more narrow and lifeboats appear) oceanview cabins on this deck are mostly obstructed by lifeboats and other ship structures. The only exception to this are cabins 8097,8099,8101,8122,8124,8126 - which should have mostly clear views
* Aft cabins from 8161 and back on the port side and 8188 and back on the starboard side are above a lounge on the deck below and may hear noise during activities in that lounge (especially into the night).
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Forward cabins on this deck are above or below the main theater and may have noise from stage production shows or practice shows.
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 8001 Oceanview
Cabin 8002 Oceanview
Cabin 8006 Interior
Cabin 8048 Interior
Stateroom doors are 34.5" and bathroom doors are 35.5". Cabins have a fold down shower bench and shower stool is available upon request. There are additonal grab bars in the bath. The toilet seats are raised and have a grab bar. The shower height is adjustable. Power scooters can be recharged in cabin. There are accessible public restrooms on every deck. The spa is wheelchair accessible.
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
Mini-Decks (Click image to go to deck page)
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|