Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 4 Atlantic
There are no staterooms on this deck
You can click on any image for larger size.
Victoriana Main LoungeThis is where the ships stage productions take place featuring musicians, dancers, singers and magicians.
Monticello LibraryYou can sit and read your own books or select one off the shelves, and it also offers a selection of board games to play.
Circle CSupervised area specifically for 12-14 year olds to play video games, watch movies, dance or just relax.
The Chic RestaurantThe smaller of the two main dining rooms on the ship with seating for 744.
Club O2Provides a supervised area for 15-17 year olds to watch movies, play video games or try karaoke.
Habana BarThe ship's smoking lounge with bar and live Latin and Jazz music.
The Posh RestaurantThe larger of the ship's split level formal dining rooms with a seating capacity of 1122 and live music performances.
Millennium AtriumMultistory atrium located mid ship
The WebInternet cafe open 24 hours
Exterior PromenadeOutside promenade deck
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 1 Riviera
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 2 Main
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 3 Lobby
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 4 Atlantic
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 5 Promenade
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 6 Upper
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 7 Empress
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 8 Verandah
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 9 Lido
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 10 Panorama
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 11 Spa
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 12 Sun
- Jump to Carnival Freedom 14 Sky
|1 Upper Bed|
|2 upper beds|
|Balcony with obstructed views|
|Extended balcony (50% larger)|
|Stateroom with 2 portholes|
|Twin beds do not convert|
|Twin/king single bunk sofa|
|Twin/king w double sofa|
|Twin/King w single sofa|
|Twin/king, single sofa & upper|