Years old 26
Passengers 1596- 1915
= Bed does not convert
= Lower and upper berth
= No bathtub
= Obstructed view
= Public toilet
= Third berth
= Third or forth berth
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 1596 to 1915 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Pacific Dawn has a space ratio of 36.7 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 44.
The Pacific Dawn has 660 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Feb 2017 .
There are 12 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 14. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 7.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
1990 - Pacific Jewel
1991 - Pacific Dawn
There are 13 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
During drydock Feb 2017 the ship received a multi-million dollar facelift including a new water park (designed for kids) and two waterslides. Upgrades were also done to the buffet, the Dome nightclub and other public spaces.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Do you love our drag deck feature?
You will really love our
new cabin checker!
Click links below to view Deck plans for Deck 2
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for Deck 4
Deck plans for Deck 5
Deck plans for Deck 6
Deck plans for Deck 7
Deck plans for Deck 8
Deck plans for Deck 9
Deck plans for Deck 10
Deck plans for Deck 11
Deck plans for Deck 12
Deck plans for Deck 14