Years old 2
Passengers 3957- 4819
= Connecting staterooms
= Double Bed
= Handicapped facilities
= Hearing Impaired
= Inside Corridors
= King Bed
= Queen Bed
= Third and/or fourth person
= Third person occupancy
= Up to 5 person occupancy
= Up to 6 person occupancy
= Up to 8 person occupancy
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
Norwegian uses a two digit code for its categories. The primary categories are S=Suite, M=Mini Suites, B=Balconies, O=Oceanview, I=Inside, and T=Studio. If the letter is followed by a number it is a specialty cabin. With 1 being the most desired location. For example B1 is a aft-facing balcony. If it is followed by a letter it is a standard cabin with A being the most desired location.
As example a Mini Suite MA is in a more desired location than a Mini Suite MB.
Roll over color for description
The Haven Deluxe Owners Suite Staterooms:
The Haven Owner Suite Staterooms:
The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa Staterooms:
The Haven Courtyard Penthouse Staterooms:
The Haven Penthouse Staterooms:
The Haven Spa Suite Staterooms:
You can expect between 4016 to 4819 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Norwegian Getaway has a space ratio of 30.2 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 36.3.
The Norwegian Getaway has 1640 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
There are 18 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 18. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 10.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2013 - Norwegian Breakaway
2014 - Norwegian Getaway
There are 42 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
In Oct 2015 NCL replaced THE GRAMMY EXPERIENCE with Fat Cats Jazz & Blue Club.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for Deck 5
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for Deck 6
Deck plans for Deck 7
Deck plans for Deck 8
Deck plans for Deck 9
Deck plans for Deck 10
Deck plans for Deck 11
Deck plans for Deck 12
Deck plans for Deck 13
Deck plans for Deck 14
Deck plans for Deck 15
Deck plans for Deck 16
Deck plans for Deck 17
Deck plans for Deck 18