Years old 13
Passengers 1976- 2371
= Connecting staterooms
= Double sofa bed
= Handicap accessible
= One upper bed
= Restricted View
= Single sofa bed
= Two upper beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 1976 to 2371 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) MSC Lirica has a space ratio of 24.9 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 29.9.
The MSC Lirica has 732 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2015 .
There are 13 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 13. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 5.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2001 - MSC Armonia
2002 - MSC Sinfonia
2003 - MSC Lirica
2004 - MSC Opera
There are 4 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
A 25-meter midsection containing new passenger and crew cabins and public areas was inserted in November 2015.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 5 Verdi
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 6 Puccini
Deck plans for 7 Scarlatti
Deck plans for 8 Paganini
Deck plans for 9 Albinoni
Deck plans for 10 Bellini
Deck plans for 11 Vivaldi
Deck plans for 12 Rossini
Deck plans for 13 Sun