Years old 19
Passengers 2288- 2746
= Connecting staterooms
= Four pullman beds
= Handicapped facilities
= One pullman bed
= Sofa and pullman bed
= Sofa bed
= Two pullman beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
Roll over color for description
Royal Suite Staterooms:
Owners Suite Staterooms:
Royal Family Suite Staterooms:
Grand Suite Staterooms:
Junior Suite Staterooms:
Superior Balcony Staterooms:
Family Oceanview Staterooms:
You can expect between 2288 to 2746 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Enchantment of the Seas has a space ratio of 30.2 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 36.2.
The Enchantment of the Seas has 770 crew members on board. There are 4 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2012 .
There are 11 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 11. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 5.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
1995 - Legend of the Seas
1996 - Grandeur of the Seas
1996 - Splendour of the Seas
1997 - Enchantment of the Seas
1997 - Rhapsody of the Seas
1998 - Vision of the Seas
There are 19 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
ENCHANTMENT OF THE SEAS is one of 6 new buildings delivered to Royal Caribbean of a similar design. She is one of the larger of the ships. In May 2005 she received a new midsection.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for Deck 2
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for Deck 3
Deck plans for Deck 4
Deck plans for Deck 5
Deck plans for Deck 6
Deck plans for Deck 7
Deck plans for Deck 8
Deck plans for Deck 9
Deck plans for Deck 10
Deck plans for Deck 11