Years old 9
Passengers 3014- 3617
= Connecting staterooms
= Handicap accessible
= One lower
= One upper & lower
= One upper bed
= Partly obstructed view
= Queen bed
= Single murphy bed
= Single sofa bed
= Two upper beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
Costa has a simplified way of category codes. Most categories are a letter followed by a C for classic level or P for premium level. Premium is obviously preferred over classic. Inside cabins begin with the letter I. Oceanview cabins begin with the letter E. Balcony cabins begin with the letter B. The Suite categories have a letter defining them. MS is a mini-suite. S are suites. PS is a panorama suite and GS is a grand suite.
You can expect between 3014 to 3617 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Costa Serena has a space ratio of 31.7 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 38.
The Costa Serena has 1068 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
There are 13 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 14. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 8.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2006 - Costa Concordia
2007 - Costa Serena
2009 - Costa Pacifica
2011 - Costa Favolosa
2012 - Costa Fascinosa
There are 28 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Its name symbolises harmony and serenity. Costa Serena and her sister ship Costa Concordia, are the largest and longest ships in the fleet. The prestigious Samsara Spa spreads over two decks and is a haven of wellness and relaxation. The beautiful Samsara Suites have direct access to the Spa. Over 500 cabins have balconies. Choose from 13 bars and 5 restaurants. There are 4 swimming pools, two with retractable glass roofs. The decks are spacious and panoramic, and the stylish public areas are designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 1 Andromeda
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 2 Cassiopea
Deck plans for 3 Aries
Deck plans for 4 Orion
Deck plans for 5 Gemini
Deck plans for 6 Centaurus
Deck plans for 7 Acquarius
Deck plans for 8 Perseus
Deck plans for 9 Libra
Deck plans for 10 Taurus
Deck plans for 11 Virgo
Deck plans for 12 Pegasus
Deck plans for 14 Vela