Years old 4
Passengers 3046- 3655
= Connecting staterooms
= Convertible sofa
= Double bed
= Handicap with upper berth
= One upper berth
= Two upper berths
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
Roll over color for description
Reflection Suite Staterooms:
Signature Suite Staterooms:
Penthouse Suite Staterooms:
Royal Suite Staterooms:
Celebrity Suite Staterooms:
Sky Suite Staterooms:
AquaClass Verandah Staterooms:
Concierge Class Staterooms:
Family Verandah Staterooms:
You can expect between 3046 to 3655 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Celebrity Reflection has a space ratio of 34.3 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 41.2.
The Celebrity Reflection has 1000 crew members on board. There are 4 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
There are 15 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 16. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 9.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2008 - Celebrity Solstice
2009 - Celebrity Equinox
2010 - Celebrity Eclipse
2011 - Celebrity Silhouette
2012 - Celebrity Reflection
There are 32 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Celebrity ReflectionSM is a marvel offering three new suites, including 34 new AquaClassÂ® Suites that feature stunning 79 square foot verandas, so you can relax like never before.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 3 Plaza
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 4 Promenade
Deck plans for 5 Entertainment
Deck plans for 6 Continental
Deck plans for 7 Sunrise
Deck plans for 8 Vista
Deck plans for 9 Panorama
Deck plans for 10 Sky
Deck plans for 11 Penthouse
Deck plans for 12 Resort
Deck plans for 14 Lido
Deck plans for 15 Lawn
Deck plans for 16 Solstice