Years old 15
Passengers 2170- 2604
$200 USD for pictures!Are you crusing on this ship in the next few months? Do you like to take pictures? We are looking for 400 to 500 pictures of places around the ship to add to our collection. If you like to take pictures then click here for more information.
Penthouse Suite Staterooms:
Royal Suite Staterooms:
Celebrity Suite Staterooms:
Sky Suite Staterooms:
Aqua Class Staterooms:
Concierge Class Staterooms:
Family Verandah Staterooms:
= Connecting staterooms
= Convertible sofa
= Double bed
= Handicap with upper berth
= One upper berth
= Two upper berths
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 2170 to 2604 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Celebrity Infinity has a space ratio of 34.6 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 41.6.
The Celebrity Infinity has 997 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Oct 2015 .
There are 12 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 12. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 7.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2000 - Celebrity Millennium
2001 - Celebrity Infinity
2001 - Celebrity Summit
2002 - Celebrity Constellation
There are 26 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
In 2011 the ship received 66 brand new cabins, and the introduction of 107 AquaClass cabins onto the ship on this go-round. Other new features include: New verandas for suites, an upgraded basketball court, craft beer in Michael's Club and the introduction of iLounge. The ship also has Wi-Fi throughout, new color schemes, new carpeting, new upholstery and new sun loungers on the pool decks.
During drydock Oct 2015 the Rooftop Terrace was added to the aft of deck 12 (formerly a sun deck). Tuscan Grille will replace SS United States on Plaza deck. Suites accommodations (Royal and Penthouse) were upgraded with new furniture and decoration including new carpet, drapes and linens. The Casino was renovated with new furniture and floors. The Solarium, AquaSpa Cafe and Lido pool also were updated.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 2 Continental
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 3 Plaza
Deck plans for 4 Promenade
Deck plans for 5 Entertainment
Deck plans for 6 Penthouse
Deck plans for 7 Vista
Deck plans for 8 Panorama
Deck plans for 9 Sky
Deck plans for 10 Resort
Deck plans for 11 Sunrise
Deck plans for 12 Sports