Years old 17
Passengers 2758- 3310
= 1 Upper Bed
= 2 upper beds
= Connecting Staterooms
= Extended balcony (50% larger)
= Queen, Single Sofa, Upper
= Stateroom with 2 portholes
= Twin bed and single sofa
= Twin beds do not convert
= Twin/king w double sofa
= Twin/King w single sofa
= Twin/king, single sofa & upper
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 2758 to 3310 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Carnival Triumph has a space ratio of 30.7 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 36.8.
The Carnival Triumph has 1040 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Apr 2016 .
There are 13 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 14. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 8.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
1999 - Carnival Triumph
2000 - Carnival Victory
There are 30 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
New features added to Carnival Triumph during its 2013 dry dock include:
Guy's Burger Joint, a complimentary poolside venue serving fresh-made burgers and hand-cut fries created by Food Network personality and chef Guy Fieri.
BlueIguana Cantina, a free-of-charge Mexican cantina with custom-made tacos and burritos that can be personalized by diners at an extensive salsa and toppings bar.
Alchemy Bar, a cocktail "pharmacy" where highly trained mixologists create custom cocktails using interesting flavors and ingredients.
EA SPORTS Bar, an interactive sports-themed lounge where patrons can view live action, play popular EA SPORTS video games and keep up with the latest scores.
RedFrog Rum Bar, a poolside Caribbean-themed watering hole offering a variety of the region's top rums and beers in a laid-back island-infused atmosphere.
BlueIguana Tequila Bar, a lively and engaging poolside bar serving frozen cocktails and Mexican beers in a fun and festive environment.
During March 21 to April 3, 2016 drydock Skybox Sports Bar replaced EA Sports Bar, Cherry on Top replaced Special Occasions and the Internet Cafe was relocated from Deck 4 to Deck 5.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 1 Riviera
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 2 Main
Deck plans for 3 Lobby
Deck plans for 4 Atlantic
Deck plans for 5 Promenade
Deck plans for 6 Upper
Deck plans for 7 Empress
Deck plans for 8 Verandah
Deck plans for 9 Lido
Deck plans for 10 Panorama
Deck plans for 11 Spa
Deck plans for 12 Sun
Deck plans for 14 Sky