Years old 5
Passengers 3690- 4428
= 1 Upper Bed
= 2 upper beds
= Extended balcony (50% larger)
= Stateroom with 2 portholes
= Twin beds do not convert
= Twin with single sofa
= Twin/king w double sofa
= Twin/King w single sofa
= Twin/king, single sofa & 2 upp
= Twin/king, single sofa & upper
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
Carnival uses a two digit code for its stateroom categories. The first letter represents the type of cabin. 1=Small Interior, 4=Interior, 6=Oceanview, 7=Cove Balcony, 8=Balcony, 9=Premium Balcony. The second letter represents the desired location with A being the least desirable.
As an example a 4J (Interior cabin) is in a more desirable location than a 4A (Interior cabin).
You can expect between 3690 to 4428 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Carnival Breeze has a space ratio of 29.4 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 35.2.
The Carnival Breeze has 1386 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in Apr 2017 .
There are 14 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 14. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 9.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2009 - Carnival Dream
2011 - Carnival Magic
2012 - Carnival Breeze
There are 35 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
During drydock April 16 to April 29, 2017 Alchemy Bar replaced Plaza Bar and Guys Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que replaced Fat Jimmy's.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Do you love our drag deck feature?
You will really love our
new cabin checker!
Click links below to view Deck plans for 1 Riviera
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 2 Main
Deck plans for 3 Lobby
Deck plans for 4 Mezzanine
Deck plans for 5 Promenade
Deck plans for 6 Upper
Deck plans for 7 Empress
Deck plans for 8 Verandah
Deck plans for 9 Vista
Deck plans for 10 Lido
Deck plans for 11 Panorama
Deck plans for 12 Spa
Deck plans for 13 Sun
Deck plans for 14 Sky