Years old 12
Passengers 3138- 3766
Grand Suite Staterooms:
Family Suite Balcony Staterooms:
Window Suite Staterooms:
Mini-Suite Balcony Staterooms:
= Interconnecting staterooms
= Third and fourth Pullman beds
= Third Pullman bed available
= Two lower beds not convertible
= Wheelchair accessible
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 3138 to 3766 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Caribbean Princess has a space ratio of 30 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 36.
The Caribbean Princess has 1200 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2013 .
There are 17 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 18. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 9.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
1998 - Grand Princess
2001 - Golden Princess
2002 - Star Princess
2004 - Caribbean Princess
2004 - Diamond Princess
2004 - Sapphire Princess
There are 26 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Escape completely on Caribbean Princess, one of the stars of the destination that bears her name. At her launch in 2004, this incredible ship introduced Movies Under the Stars - a giant poolside movie theater featuring first run movies, concerts and sporting events. Here you can relax in a cushioned lounger with freshly-popped, complimentary popcorn under the night sky. Onboard, passengers can also enjoy a variety of street performing acts in the Italian-inspired Piazza, indulge in a soothing massage from an outdoor cabana at The Sanctuary, or savor a premium steak cooked to order in the Crown Grill.
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.
For 15 years we have been known as the ultimate cruise tool for picking cabins on cruise ships.
START BY choosing a deck below to view.
PDF of all the decks
PDF (create your own)
Click image for BIG IMAGE of Deck Plans
Click links below to view Deck plans for 4 Gala
each deck on its own page
Deck plans for 5 Plaza
Deck plans for 6 Fiesta
Deck plans for 7 Promenade
Deck plans for 8 Emerald
Deck plans for 9 Dolphin
Deck plans for 10 Caribe
Deck plans for 11 Baja
Deck plans for 12 Aloha
Deck plans for 14 Riviera
Deck plans for 15 Lido
Deck plans for 16 Sun
Deck plans for 17 Sports
Deck plans for 18 Sky/Star