Years old 5
Passengers 5490- 6314
Click on pictures for larger images
Members can click for much larger diagrams. JOIN TODAY
Owner and Grand Loft Suite Staterooms:
Royal Loft Suite Staterooms:
Sky Loft Suite Staterooms:
Aqua Theater Suite Staterooms:
Crown Loft Suite Staterooms:
Owners Suite Staterooms:
Royal Family Suite Staterooms:
Grand Suite Staterooms:
Junior Suite Staterooms:
Family Balcony Staterooms:
Boardwalk and Central Park Balcony Staterooms:
Superior Balcony Staterooms:
Family Oceanview Staterooms:
Boardwalk and Central Park View Staterooms:
Family Interior Staterooms:
Atrium Promenade View Staterooms:
= Connecting staterooms
= Four pullman beds
= Handicapped facilities
= Obstructed View
= One pullman bed
= Sofa and pullman bed
= Sofa bed
= Two pullman beds
Guide to using the decks:
- Mouse over cabins for pop up diagrams and information
- Mouse over red, green, yellow, blue symbols for notes
- Mouse over camera icons for actual pictures of that location
- At the bottom of each deck there may be a listing of public areas. You can mouse over area for detail description
- Click on CATEGORIES tab above for complete list of categories on this ship. Categories are listed from highest to lowest class
- Click the "Categories Details [+/-] for features, perks, and other information about the category
- Any handicap cabins for that category will have a link "Handicap Cabins [+/-] that you can click to see cabin numbers. If we have actual pictures for that cabin we will also show those.
- For each category we will list the sub categories. Unless noted the only difference between the sub categories is usually price and location on the ship.
You can expect between 5490 to 6314 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Allure of the Seas has a space ratio of 35.7 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 41.
The Allure of the Seas has 2150 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in May 2015 .
In May 2015 the Allure of the Seas had a major drydock. The following changes took place:
On deck 3 converted Dining Room to American Icon Grille.
On deck 4 converted Dining Room to Grande Restuarant and relocated Izumi to this deck from deck 16.
On deck 6 added 9 inside cabins and converted Ritas to Sabor.
On deck 7 added 2 inside cabins.
On deck 8 added 7 inside cabins.
On deck 9 added 2 inside cabins.
On deck 10 added 3 inside cabins.
On deck 11 added 2 inside cabins and 2 aft AquaSuites.
On deck 12 replaced Presidential Suite with 2 Royal Family Suites. Added 2 inside cabins. Replaced Royal Suite with 6 superior balcony cabins. Added 2 AquaSuites.
On deck 14 added 2 inside cabins and 2 AquaSuites.
On deck 17 added 2 Suites and removed public Viking Crown viewing lounge converting it to a Suite only space. Added Coastal Kitchen (a Suite only dining room).
Click here to become a member of one of the best cruise websites in the world.