Click on top left for ship menu. Royal Princess IIIDolphinDeck Layout, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
These are the newest deck plans for Royal Princess III Dolphin deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Royal Princess III Dolphin deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. The menu below is specific to the Royal Princess III ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Balcony door blocked by upper|
|Balcony door blocked w upper|
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|
Looking for Dolphin (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Dolphin
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Royal Princess III.
S3 Penthouse Suite
S5 Premium Suite
D4 Premium Deluxe Balcony
DA Deluxe Balcony
DB Deluxe Balcony
DD Deluxe Balcony
DE Deluxe Balcony
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Dolphin
These cabins are on the Royal Princess III
Cabin D301 Category Balcony
Cabin D302 Category Balcony
Cabin D303 Category Balcony
Cabin D304 Category Balcony
Cabin D318 Category Interior
Cabin D319 Category Interior
Cabin D418 Category Interior
Cabin D419 Category Interior
Cabin D422 Category Interior
Cabin D423 Category Interior
Click to see more details
Royal Princess III 9 - Dolphin (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* The balconies of cabins D121 to D135 on the starboard side and D122 to D136 on the port side look down on the balconies of the cabins on the deck below.
* All cabins on the port side and starboard side of the ship will have their view obstructed (by deck, lifeboat, ship structures) when looking straight down from the balcony.
* Due to fail in design of the ship, there are no central staircases for passengers. Cabins located around the midship elevators may find those elevators busy and therefore difficult to get to other floors. (UPDATE: MIDSHIP CREW STAIRS HAVE BEEN CONVERTED TO PASSENGER STAIRS)
* Aft facing balconies are open to view from deck above and vary in size. The largest aft facing balconies are on Marina, Riviera,and Dolphin decks. The smallest aft facing balconies are on Aloha and Caribe decks. Baja and Dolphin aft balconies are partially covered.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
* Cabins that face the aft of the ship have had reports of soot issues. Soot can be a issue depending on wind and weather.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).