Click on top left to choose a different ship. The menu above is specific to the Rhapsody of the Seas ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Rhapsody of the Seas Deck 8 deck. Just move your mouse over any cabin and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. These are the newest deck plans for Rhapsody of the Seas Deck 8 deck plan showing public venues and cabin numbers and locations.
You are viewing deck: Deck 8 plan
Click on another deck below to view more deck plans. Click here for LIVE SHIP TRACKING
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Four pullman beds|
|Sleeps up to 3|
|Sleeps up to 4|
|Sofa and pullman bed|
|Two pullman beds|
Looking for Deck 8 (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Deck 8
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Rhapsody of the Seas.
RS Royal Suite
OS Owners Suite
GT Grand Suite - 2 Bedroom
GS Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
J3-J4 Junior Suite (J3 Quad - J4 Double)
VO Ocean Suite (No Balcony)
1M Spacious Oceanview
3V-4V Interior (3V Quad - 4V Double)
1V-2V Interior (1V Quad - 2V Double)
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Deck 8
These cabins are on the Rhapsody of the Seas
Cabin 8010 Category Junior Suite
Cabin 8013 Category Interior
Cabin 8015 Category Interior
Cabin 8050 Category Junior Suite
Cabin 8058 Category Junior Suite
Cabin 8510 Category Junior Suite
Cabin 8550 Category Junior Suite
Cabin 8558 Category Junior Suite
Click to see more details
Rhapsody of the Seas Deck 8 (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* Cabins 8041 to 8047 and 8541 to 8547 were added to this ship and have a floor to ceiling glass windows
* Some cabins have a pole in them that helps support the deck above. Other than being a slight nuisance it is good for jokes. Cabins affected appear to be 8022, 8028, 8032, 8038, 8054, 8062, 8068, 8074, 8082, 8088 on the port side and 8522, 8528, 8532, 8538, 8554, 8562, 8568, 8574, 8582, 8588 on the starboard side
* Aft facing cabins look down on balcony of cabins below them and then down upon the ship structure and crew area. Balconies on each side slightly wrap to the side of the cabin and offer the best views
* There is a overhang from the deck above that will bring more shade on balconies 8506, 8508, 8006, and 8008. Another overhang will bring shad on balconies 8514 to 8548 on the starboard side and 8014 to 8048 on the port side. A third overhang will bring shade to cabins 8560 to 8564 on the starboard side and 8060 to 8064 on the port side.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Royal Caribbean has the most complicted and most difficult to understand category coding of all the major cruise lines. Its complicated because some cabins can be classified many different ways, sometimes without rhymn or reason. In some cases they also use the same color to denote two different categories.
They use a number followed by letter to denote the type of cabin. Cabins are ranked from the lowest number first to the highest number and also from the lowest letter first to the highest letter. Therefore a category that begins with 1 is consider a better cabin choice than one that begins with 3. The type of cabin is defined by the letter that appears after the number.
Letter V defines a inside cabin. Letter T defines a promenade view stateroom. A Boardwalk view balcony uses the letters I,J.
Oceanview cabins are defined by letter N. Spacious oceanview cabins by the letter M. Panoramic oceanview cabins are defined with the letters P and L. Letter S defines a boardwalk view cabin.
Spacious balconies are defined by the letter B. Regular balcony cabins use the letter D.