Click on top left for ship menu. Rhapsody of the SeasDeck 7Deck Layout, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
These are the newest deck plans for Rhapsody of the Seas Deck 7 deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Rhapsody of the Seas Deck 7 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. The menu below is specific to the Rhapsody of the Seas ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Four pullman beds|
|Sleeps up to 3|
|Sleeps up to 4|
|Sofa and pullman bed|
|Two pullman beds|
Looking for Deck 7 (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Deck 7
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Rhapsody of the Seas.
GT Grand Suite - 2 Bedroom
3B-4B Spacious Balcony (3B Quad - 4B Double)
1B-2B Spacious Balcony (1B Quad - 2B Double)
CB Connecting Balcony
1M Spacious Oceanview
3V-4V Interior (3V Quad - 4V Double)
1V-2V Interior (1V Quad - 2V Double)
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Deck 7
These cabins are on the Rhapsody of the Seas
Cabin 7032 Category Superior Balcony
Cabin 7532 Category Superior Balcony
Click to see more details
Rhapsody of the Seas Deck 7 (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* For cabins facing aft, looking down they view the aft portion of the ship and crew area. The balconies on each side will have a better view down and the balcony slightly wraps to the side of the cabin allowing some view forward off the sides of the ship
* The balconies facing aft are open to view from the deck above and open to the elements
* Aft cabins 7142 and 7642 and back are above the entertainment lounge on the deck below and may have noise from that area
* Cabins 7082 to 7088 and 7582 to 7588 are oceanview cabins that were added to this ship and have large glass windows. However the same cabins on the deck above have floor to ceiling windows.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Forward cabins on this deck are above or below the main theater and may have noise from stage production shows or practice shows.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Royal Caribbean has the most complicted and most difficult to understand category coding of all the major cruise lines. Its complicated because some cabins can be classified many different ways, sometimes without rhymn or reason. In some cases they also use the same color to denote two different categories.
They use a number followed by letter to denote the type of cabin. Cabins are ranked from the lowest number first to the highest number and also from the lowest letter first to the highest letter. Therefore a category that begins with 1 is consider a better cabin choice than one that begins with 3. The type of cabin is defined by the letter that appears after the number.
Letter V defines a inside cabin. Letter T defines a promenade view stateroom. A Boardwalk view balcony uses the letters I,J.
Oceanview cabins are defined by letter N. Spacious oceanview cabins by the letter M. Panoramic oceanview cabins are defined with the letters P and L. Letter S defines a boardwalk view cabin.
Spacious balconies are defined by the letter B. Regular balcony cabins use the letter D.