Click on top left to choose a different ship. The menu above is specific to the Regal Princess ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Regal Princess Emerald deck. Just move your mouse over any cabin and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. These are the newest deck plans for Regal Princess Emerald deck plan showing public venues and cabin numbers and locations.
You are viewing deck: 8 - Emerald plan
Click on another deck below to view more deck plans. Click here for LIVE SHIP TRACKING
|Deck Plan Symbols
|Balcony door blocked by upper
|Balcony door blocked w upper
|Third and fourth Pullman beds
|Third Pullman bed available
|Two lower beds not convertible
Looking for Emerald (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Emerald
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Regal Princess.
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Emerald
These cabins are on the Regal Princess
Cabin E320 Category Interior
Cabin E321 Category Interior
Click to see more details
Regal Princess 8 - Emerald (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* Cabins E206 to E228 on the port side and E207 to E229 on the starboard side are above the main theater and may experience noise during rehersals and shows.
* The balconies of cabins E101 to E109 on the starboard side and E102 to E110 on the port side are extra large. You can see straight down to the sea from the railing. However there is a metal wall up to the railing which will restrict the view when sitting down or from the cabin. These balconies are also open to view by the cabins above and offer no shelter in the case of rain.
* All other balconies on the starboard and the portside of the ship will have obstructed views (deck, lifeboat) when looking straight down. The lifeboats from the deck below will go up to the height of the railing on the balcony.
* Cabins E712 to the aft and E711 to the aft area above a lounge on the deck below and there may be noise from that area during shows and activities in that lounge.
* Cabins E512 to E524 are above Princess Live and may have noise issues from there during activities in that location.
* Due to fail in design of the ship, there are no central staircases for passengers. Cabins located around the midship elevators may find those elevators busy and therefore difficult to get to other floors.
* Aft facing balconies are open to view from deck above and vary in size. The largest aft facing balconies are on Marina, Riviera,and Dolphin decks. The smallest aft facing balconies are on Aloha and Caribe decks. Baja and Dolphin aft balconies are partially covered.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
* Cabins that face the aft of the ship have had reports of soot issues. Soot can be a issue depending on wind and weather.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).