Click on top left for ship menu.
These are the newest deck plans for Norwegian Escape Deck 9 deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Norwegian Escape Deck 9 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. LIVE SHIP TRACKING The menu above is specific to the Norwegian Escape ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Third and/or fourth person|
|Third person occupancy|
|Up to 5 person occupancy|
|Up to 6 person occupancy|
|Up to 8 person occupancy|
Looking for Deck 9 (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Deck 9
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Norwegian Escape.
HA The Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
HG The Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
MC Mid-Ship (Mini) Club Suite
B1 Aft-Facing Balcony
B6 Large Balcony
OA Oceanview with Large Picture Window
O4 Oceanview with Large Picture Window
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Deck 9
These cabins are on the Norwegian Escape
Cabin 9447 Category Interior
Cabin 9924 Category Balcony
Click to see more details
Norwegian Escape Deck 9 (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* Cabins 9712 to 9734 on starboard side and 9112 to 9134 on port side have 50 square foot balconies. The outer part of the balcony can be viewed by cabins on deck above.
* All balconies of cabins from 9734 forward and 9134 forward will view down on balconies of cabins on deck below.
* The balconies of cabins 9764 to aft on the starboard side and 9164 to aft on the port side look down on the steel roof of the waterfront which extends out several feet from the base of the balcony.
* Indented balconies on this deck (where the deck isn't as wide) look down on the outside deck 7 below
* All balconies facing the aft of the ship are at 50 to 100 square feet (Larger for corner suites). Aft facing balconies on deck 13 and14 are the smallest of all the aft cabins. Aft facing balconies on decks 9 and 12 are the largest
* Balconies with ends that angle (shape of triangle) offer more space but as a result part of the balcony is not private. Part of the balcony of the cabin nearby can also be viewed by person standing on angled part of the balcony.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Norwegian uses a two digit code for its categories. The primary categories are S=Suite, M=Mini Suites, B=Balconies, O=Oceanview, I=Inside, and T=Studio. If the letter is followed by a number it is a specialty cabin. With 1 being the most desired location. For example B1 is a aft-facing balcony. If it is followed by a letter it is a standard cabin with A being the most desired location.
As example a Mini Suite MA is in a more desired location than a Mini Suite MB.