Click on top left for ship menu. Norwegian BreakawayDeck 11Deck Layout, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
These are the newest deck plans for Norwegian Breakaway Deck 11 deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Norwegian Breakaway Deck 11 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. The menu below is specific to the Norwegian Breakaway ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Third and/or fourth person|
|Third person occupancy|
|Up to 5 person occupancy|
|Up to 6 person occupancy|
|Up to 8 person occupancy|
Looking for Deck 11 (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Deck 11
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Norwegian Breakaway.
HA Haven Aft-Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony
HG Haven Forward-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
M4 Family (Mini) Club Suite with Balcony
MA Mid-Ship (Mini) Club Suite
B1 Aft-Facing Large Balcony
BB Mid-Ship Balcony
OA Oceanview with Large Picture Window
IB Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Deck 11
These cabins are on the Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin 11288 Category Balcony
Cabin 11603 Category Interior
Cabin 11700 Category Oceanview
Cabin 11888 Category Balcony
Cabin 11914 Category Balcony
Click to see more details
Norwegian Breakaway Deck 11 (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* All port side and starboard side balconies will view part of the ship (deck, roof, lifeboat, balcony) when looking straight down from the balcony. This view down will appear less obstructed the higher up on the ship you are
* All balconies facing the aft of the ship are at 50 to 100 square feet (Larger for corner suites). Aft facing balconies on deck 13 and14 are the smallest of all the aft cabins. Aft facing balconies on decks 9, 10 and 12 are the largest
* Balconies with ends that angle (shape of triangle) offer more space but as a result part of the balcony is not private. Part of the balcony of the cabin nearby can also be viewed by person standing on angled part of the balcony
* Forward facing oceanview cabins have large round window that looks over bow of ship.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Norwegian uses a two digit code for its categories. The primary categories are S=Suite, M=Mini Suites, B=Balconies, O=Oceanview, I=Inside, and T=Studio. If the letter is followed by a number it is a specialty cabin. With 1 being the most desired location. For example B1 is a aft-facing balcony. If it is followed by a letter it is a standard cabin with A being the most desired location.
As example a Mini Suite MA is in a more desired location than a Mini Suite MB.