Click on top left for ship menu. Discovery PrincessMarinaDeck Layout, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
These are the newest deck plans for Discovery Princess Marina deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Discovery Princess Marina deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. The menu below is specific to the Discovery Princess ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Balcony door blocked by upper|
|Balcony door blocked w upper|
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|
Looking for Marina (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Marina
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Discovery Princess.
S3 Penthouse Suite
M6 Premium Mini-Suite
D4 Premium Deluxe Balcony
DC Deluxe Balcony
DE Deluxe Balcony
DF Deluxe Balcony
DW Deluxe Balcony (Obstructed)
DW Deluxe Balcony (Obstructed)
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Marina
These cabins are on the Discovery Princess
Cabin M110 Category Balcony
Discovery Princess 15 - Marina (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* All cabins on the port side and starboard side of the ship will have their view obstructed (by deck, lifeboat, ship structures, or cabin balconies) when looking straight down from the balcony.
* Due to fail in design of the ship, there are no central staircases for passengers. Cabins located around the midship elevators may find those elevators busy and therefore difficult to get to other floors.
* Aft facing balconies are open to view from deck above and vary in size. The largest aft facing balconies are on Marina, Riviera,and Dolphin decks. The smallest aft facing balconies are on Aloha and Caribe decks. Baja and Dolphin aft balconies are partially covered.
* There is a overhang from the deck above that will cause the balconies of M303 to M703 on the starboard side and M304 to M704 on the port side to not receive as much sun. This overhang is much larger for cabins M404 to M428 which are under the SeaView Bar.
* Balconies of cabins that are facing forward (M101 to M108) are metal hull up to the railing. This provides protection from wind, but during extreme windy days at sea these balconies might not be usable.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
* Cabins that face the aft of the ship have had reports of soot issues. Soot can be a issue depending on wind and weather.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
Use the input buttons above to go to the main page for a Cruise Ship or Cruise Line.