Click on top left to choose a different ship. The menu above is specific to the Coral Princess ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Coral Princess Caribe deck. Just move your mouse over any cabin and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. These are the newest deck plans for Coral Princess Caribe deck plan showing public venues and cabin numbers and locations.
You are viewing deck: 10 Caribe plan
Click on another deck below to view more deck plans. Click here for LIVE SHIP TRACKING
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|
Looking for Caribe (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Caribe
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Coral Princess.
S6 Vista Suite
M1 Premium Mini-Suite
MY Mini-Suite No Balcony
B1 Premium Balcony
B2 Premium Balcony
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Caribe
These cabins are on the Coral Princess
Cabin C618 Category Balcony
Cabin C620 Category Balcony
Cabin C627 Category Balcony
Cabin C633 Category Balcony
Click to see more details
Coral Princess 10 Caribe (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* The recessed cabins C414, C415, C505, C506, C620 and C633 are partially covered. They can see into the adjoining "bumped out" section balconies sideways. This is particulary uncomfortable for some people, because they are so close together
* The bumped out corner cabins C416, C417, C503, C504, C622 and C637 are covered and can also be seen by adjoining cabins, but have a larger viewing area in that they can see both straight out and to one side with out leaning over the rail
* C311 and C312 are recessed a little farther and are a little more private
* All other balcony cabins not mentioned are partially covered.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).