Click on top left to choose a different ship. The menu above is specific to the Celebrity Solstice ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Celebrity Solstice Vista deck. Just move your mouse over any cabin and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. These are the newest deck plans for Celebrity Solstice Vista deck plan showing public venues and cabin numbers and locations.
You are viewing deck: 8 Vista plan
Click on another deck below to view more deck plans. Click here for LIVE SHIP TRACKING
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
Looking for Vista (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Vista
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Celebrity Solstice.
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Vista
These cabins are on the Celebrity Solstice
Cabin 8164 Category Interior
Cabin 8170 Category Interior
Cabin 8174 Category Interior
Click to see more details
Automatic stateroom doors. No doorsill to get into stateroom. Ramped bathroom thresholds. Bathroom grab bars. Lowered sink and vanity. Roll-in showers. Fold-down shower stood. Hand-held shower heads. Lowered closet bars. Five-foot turning radius in accessible staterooms in most configurations (except inside with split bed configurations. T-turn is available instead).
Celebrity Solstice 8 Vista (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* Hump cabins (midship cabins 8232 to 8250 and 8259 to 8277) are good choices if you want to be able to look straight down from the balcony without obstructions
* All indented cabins (areas of the deck that aren't as wide as other areas) will have obstructed view when looking straight down from the balcony (lifeboat or ship structure), but the views are good looking out.
* The first 3 forward balconies on either side have a metal lip that extends out at the base of balcony about a foot or so. This will obstruct the view slightly when looking straight down from the balcony.
* The largest balconies on this deck are 8160, 8197, 8226, 8230, 8252, 8253, 8256, 8257, 8279, 8283.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
* Cabins that face the aft of the ship have had reports of soot issues. Soot can be a issue depending on wind and weather.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Celebrity typically uses a letter and a number to designate the type of cabin. For example inside cabins start with the letter I, followed by a number. The lower the number the more desired the cabin location. The only exception to this are the single cabins which use the code IS. Ocean view cabins follow the same pattern and start with the letter O. Verandah cabins follow the same pattern and start with the letter V. Higher end verandah cabins end with the letter V. This includes Deluxe Verandah which uses the DV code and Sunset Verandahs which uses the SV code. Family size verandah staterooms use HS as the code. Concierge cabins begin with the letter C. The only exception to this is Sunset Concierge Cabins which use the letter SC. Aqua Class staterooms begin with the letter A.