Click on top left to choose a different ship. The menu above is specific to the Celebrity Solstice ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Celebrity Solstice Continental deck. Just move your mouse over any cabin and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. These are the newest deck plans for Celebrity Solstice Continental deck plan showing public venues and cabin numbers and locations.
You are viewing deck: 6 Continental plan
Click on another deck below to view more deck plans. Click here for LIVE SHIP TRACKING
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
Looking for Continental (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Continental
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Celebrity Solstice.
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Continental
These cabins are on the Celebrity Solstice
Cabin 6135 Category Veranda
Cabin 6137 Category Veranda
Cabin 6139 Category Veranda
Cabin 6141 Category Veranda
Click to see more details
Automatic stateroom doors. No doorsill to get into stateroom. Ramped bathroom thresholds. Bathroom grab bars. Lowered sink and vanity. Roll-in showers. Fold-down shower stood. Hand-held shower heads. Lowered closet bars. Five-foot turning radius in accessible staterooms in most configurations (except inside with split bed configurations. T-turn is available instead).
Celebrity Solstice 6 Continental (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* Select forward 6108 to 6118 or 6109 to 6121 cabins if you want to be able to look straight down to water from the balcony (6108,6118,6109,6121 are not as private as they can view and be viewed by cabin next to them)
* Select hump cabins (cabins midship 6216 to 6234 and 6217 to 6235) if you want to be able to look down from the balcony and not have obstructions
* The 9 balconies on either side of the aft of the ship will have a large flat metal roof extending out 10 feet or so from the edge of the balcony that obstructs the view looking down
* Balconies facing aft are semi private and can be viewed from decks above.
* The largest balconies on this deck is 6155, 6156, 6209, 6210, 6214, 6215, 6236, 6237, 6240, 6241.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Cabins that face the aft of the ship have had reports of soot issues. Soot can be a issue depending on wind and weather.
* Forward cabins on this deck are above or below the main theater and may have noise from stage production shows or practice shows.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Celebrity typically uses a letter and a number to designate the type of cabin. For example inside cabins start with the letter I, followed by a number. The lower the number the more desired the cabin location. The only exception to this are the single cabins which use the code IS. Ocean view cabins follow the same pattern and start with the letter O. Verandah cabins follow the same pattern and start with the letter V. Higher end verandah cabins end with the letter V. This includes Deluxe Verandah which uses the DV code and Sunset Verandahs which uses the SV code. Family size verandah staterooms use HS as the code. Concierge cabins begin with the letter C. The only exception to this is Sunset Concierge Cabins which use the letter SC. Aqua Class staterooms begin with the letter A.