Click on top left for ship menu. Celebrity ReflectionContinentalDeck Layout, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
These are the newest deck plans for Celebrity Reflection Continental deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Celebrity Reflection Continental deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. The menu below is specific to the Celebrity Reflection ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
Looking for Continental (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Continental
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Celebrity Reflection.
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Continental
These cabins are on the Celebrity Reflection
Cabin 6135 Category Veranda
Cabin 6137 Category Veranda
Cabin 6139 Category Veranda
Cabin 6141 Category Veranda
Click to see more details
Automatic stateroom doors. No doorsill to get into stateroom. Ramped bathroom thresholds. Bathroom grab bars. Lowered sink and vanity. Roll-in showers. Fold-down shower stood. Hand-held shower heads. Lowered closet bars. Five-foot turning radius in accessible staterooms in most configurations (except inside with split bed configurations. T-turn is available instead).
Celebrity Reflection 6 Continental (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* Select forward 6108 to 6118 or 6109 to 6121 cabins if you want to be able to look straight down to water from the balcony (6108,6118,6109,6121 are not as private as they can view and be viewed by cabin next to them)
* Select hump cabins (cabins midship 6216 to 6234 and 6217 to 6235) if you want to be able to look down from the balcony and not have obstructions
* The 9 balconies on either side of the aft of the ship will have a large flat metal roof extending out 10 feet or so from the edge of the balcony that obstructs the view looking down
* Balconies facing aft are semi private and can be viewed from decks above.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Cabins that face the aft of the ship have had reports of soot issues. Soot can be a issue depending on wind and weather.
* Forward cabins on this deck are above or below the main theater and may have noise from stage production shows or practice shows.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Celebrity uses a number to define categories. The lower the number the more desirable the category. Interior cabins are numbered 9 to 12. Oceanview cabins are numbered 4 to 8. Veranda staterooms are numbered 1 to 2, but have a letter after the number to further break down the category. The closer the letter is to the beginning of the alphabet, the more desirable the cabin. Therefore a 1A balcony is more desired than a 1C. The only exception is that aft facing balconies are the most desired and have the code SV standing for Sunset Verandah.
Family Verandahs are coded FV. Concierge cabins begin with the letter C followed by a number. Aquaclass cabins begin with the letter A followed by a number. Sky Suites begin with the letter S followed by a number. Celebrity Suite is coded CS. Royal Suite is coded RS. Penthouse Suite is coded PS.