Click on top left for ship menu. Celebrity EquinoxSkyDeck Layout, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
These are the newest deck plans for Celebrity Equinox Sky deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Celebrity Equinox Sky deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. The menu below is specific to the Celebrity Equinox ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
Looking for Sky (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Sky
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Celebrity Equinox.
Public Spaces on Sky
You can click on any image for
larger size of the space on Celebrity Equinox.
The LibraryProvides a peaceful setting for guests to sit and relax in the comfortable chairs with a book chosen from the large selection available or enjoy the challenge of the daily crossword or sudoku puzzles provided. Two levels.
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Accessible cabins on Sky
These cabins are on the Celebrity Equinox
Cabin 1022 Category Concierge Class
Cabin 1024 Category Concierge Class
Cabin 1026 Category Concierge Class
Cabin 1028 Category Concierge Class
Click to see more details
Automatic stateroom doors. No doorsill to get into stateroom. Ramped bathroom thresholds. Bathroom grab bars. Lowered sink and vanity. Roll-in showers. Fold-down shower stood. Hand-held shower heads. Lowered closet bars. Five-foot turning radius in accessible staterooms in most configurations (except inside with split bed configurations. T-turn is available instead).
Celebrity Equinox 10 Sky (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* Hump cabins (midship cabins 1112 to 1118 and 1235 to 1241) are good choices if you want to be able to look straight down from the balcony without obstructions
* All indented cabins (areas of the deck that aren't as wide as other areas) will have obstructed view when looking straight down from the balcony (lifeboat or ship structure), but the views are good looking out
* Forward balconies on both sides will have bridge obstructing the view to the side. This will also couse the first few balconies on each side to feel less private.
* The largest balconies on this deck are 1044, 1075, 1108, 1120, 1124,1231, 1243, 1247
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
* Cabins that face the aft of the ship have had reports of soot issues. Soot can be a issue depending on wind and weather.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Celebrity uses a number to define categories. The lower the number the more desirable the category. Interior cabins are numbered 9 to 12. Oceanview cabins are numbered 4 to 8. Veranda staterooms are numbered 1 to 2, but have a letter after the number to further break down the category. The closer the letter is to the beginning of the alphabet, the more desirable the cabin. Therefore a 1A balcony is more desired than a 1C. The only exception is that aft facing balconies are the most desired and have the code SV standing for Sunset Verandah.
Family Verandahs are coded FV. Concierge cabins begin with the letter C followed by a number. Aquaclass cabins begin with the letter A followed by a number. Sky Suites begin with the letter S followed by a number. Celebrity Suite is coded CS. Royal Suite is coded RS. Penthouse Suite is coded PS.