Click on top left for ship menu. Anthem of the SeasDeck 6Deck Layout, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
These are the newest deck plans for Anthem of the Seas Deck 6 deck plan. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Anthem of the Seas Deck 6 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos. The menu below is specific to the Anthem of the Seas ship and provides a quick way to go to the different pages.
|#||Deck Plan Symbols|
|Four pullman beds|
|Sleeps up to 3|
|Sleeps up to 4|
|Sofa and pullman bed|
|Two pullman beds|
Looking for Deck 6 (deck) actual cabin pics and videos?
Sub Categories on Deck 6
Click links below to view category info including cabin pics and videos for that category on the Anthem of the Seas.
GB Grand Suite
J1 Junior Suite
J3-J4 Junior Suite (J3 Quad - J4 Double)
1D-2D Balcony (1D Quad - 2D Double)
3D-4D Balcony (3D Quad - 4D Double)
1E-2E Balcony - Obstructed (1E Quad - 2E Double)
CB Balcony - Connecting
2F Balcony - Studio
2W Interior - Studio
Public Spaces on Deck 6
You can click on any image for
larger size of the space on Anthem of the Seas.
The WorkshopMulti-purpose room used for guest lecturers presentations, demonstrations, and arts and crafts.
Two70By day, it's an open area living room with panoramic views. By night, the lights go down and the music fades up to reveal a spellbinding aerial show. Spans two decks.
LibraryLibrary with books, DVD's, audio books and board games.
Cabin Check Tool
This tool will help you see what is on the deck above and the deck below your stateroom. Don't be surprised by loud chair scraping noise above you.
Anthem of the Seas Deck 6 (deck) Cabin GuruHere are some tips that you should keep in mind when looking for cabins on this deck. There may be other issues that we haven't noted, and if you are aware of any issues we have not listed, please contact us and let us know so that we can add it to the list.
* All cabins on this deck are above public areas on the deck below, and except for the forward cabins near the theater and the aft cabins near Two70, noise from those areas should be minimal.
* All indented cabins (where the deck narrows) have obstructed views. Most look out at top of lifeboats (coming up to railing height) or lifeboat lifts (will obstruct view looking out). Other cabins have view obstucted by deck below when looking straight down to sea.
* Keep in mind that indented cabins close to where the deck first narrows will have more obstructed view when looking to one side of the balcony
* The hump cabins (middle part of where deck is wide) have good clear views down to the sea from balcony.
* Cabins that are most affected by life boats davits are 6562, 6572, 6574, 6586, 6588, 6590, 6602, 6604, 6616, 6618, 6632, 6660, 6662, 6672, 6688, 6698, 6700, and 6710 on the starboard side.
* Cabins that are most affected by life boats davits are 6162, 6172, 6174, 6186, 6188, 6190, 6202, 6204, 6216, 6218, 6232, 6260, 6262, 6272, 6288, 6298, 6300 and 6310 on the port side.
* Cabin 6658 is reported to be obstructed by lifeboat when sitting down.
* Forward cabins on this deck are above or below the main theater and may have noise from stage production shows or practice shows.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Royal Caribbean has the most complicted and most difficult to understand category coding of all the major cruise lines. Its complicated because some cabins can be classified many different ways, sometimes without rhymn or reason. In some cases they also use the same color to denote two different categories.
They use a number followed by letter to denote the type of cabin. Cabins are ranked from the lowest number first to the highest number and also from the lowest letter first to the highest letter. Therefore a category that begins with 1 is consider a better cabin choice than one that begins with 3. The type of cabin is defined by the letter that appears after the number.
Letter V defines a inside cabin. Letter T defines a promenade view stateroom. A Boardwalk view balcony uses the letters I,J.
Oceanview cabins are defined by letter N. Spacious oceanview cabins by the letter M. Panoramic oceanview cabins are defined with the letters P and L. Letter S defines a boardwalk view cabin.
Spacious balconies are defined by the letter B. Regular balcony cabins use the letter D.