Click on left for ship menu
Ship Location, Ship Information, Ship Facts, Ship Features
|Expected Passengers||264 to 317|
|Expected Space Ratio||73|
|Decks with cabins||4|
The Seabourn Venture started sailing in 2021 . Former names: none. The Seabourn Venture is registered in Nassau, Bahamas. The Seabourn Venture has 132 cabins. 100 percent of the staterooms on board have balconies.
You can expect between 264 to 317 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Seabourn Venture has a space ratio of 72.6 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 87.1.
The Seabourn Venture has 120 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
There are 10 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 10. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 4.
There are 5 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Built for diverse environments to PC6 Polar Class standards and includes modern hardware and technology. Two custom-built submarines are carried onboard. Also included on board are double sea kayaks, mountain bikes and ebikes, and 24 Zodiacs.
External Website - www.seabourn.com
- Smoking (except for electronic cigarettes) is prohibited in all passenger cabins,and on balconies in Category B Suites on Seabourn Pride, Spirit, and Legend
- Cigarette smokingis permitted on suite balconies only on Seabourn Odyssey, Sojourn, and Quest, and, depending on the ship, on one side of Observation Bar/Lounge, one side of the Sky Bar, and one side of Seabourn Square Terrace and Club Terrace
- Cigar and pipe smoking is permitted only on open decks on Seabourn Pride, Spirit & Legend, and only on the starboard side deck area of Seabourn Square Terrace on Seabourn Odyssey, Sojourn, and Quest.
UPDATE: In December 2016 smoking will no longer be allowed on passengers cabin balconies, nor will it be permitted in the Observation Lounge. The new policy allows smoking on the starboard side of the Sky Bar and on the starboard side of the aft open terrace. E-cigarettes are allowed in passenger cabins.
- 1 Outdoor Pools
- 2 Whirlpools (hot tubs)
- No Rock Climbing Wall
- No Flow Rider
- No Ice Rink
- No Bowling
- No Zipline
- No Waterslide
- No Water Park
- No Ropes Course
- No Mini Golf
- No Golf Simulator
- No Sports Court
- No Jogging Track
- WIFI Ship Wide
- No Casino
- No Cigar Lounge
- No Chapel
- No Arcade
- No Cinema
- Show Lounge
- Hair Salon
- Fitness Center
- No Bridge Viewing Area
- No Outdoor Movie Screen
- No Teen Lounge
- No Passenger Promenade
- Sea Viewing Lounge on upper deck
- No Adult Only Outside Lounge Area