Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 9 Caribe
This ship is being sold.
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: C217 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C227 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C301 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C311 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C315 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C322 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C324 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C333 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C409 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C411 Ship: Sea Princess - Members only
- Cabin: C421 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C423 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C434 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: C437 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C526 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: C528 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C608 Ship: Sea Princess - Members only
- Cabin: C621 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C701 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: C702 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C704 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C727 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: C728 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C741 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: C744 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C746 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C746 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: C746 Ship: Sun Princess
- Cabin: C747 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C747 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: C749 Ship: Sea Princess
- Cabin: C749 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: C749 Ship: Sun Princess
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
* Forward and aft cabins are inbetween two decks with cabins and should not have issues with noise from public areas
* Cabin O5 Oceanview has a very large outwardly slopping window that is great for viewing the passing scenery.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin C305 Interior
Cabin C306 Interior
Cabin C314 Interior
Cabin C315 Interior
Designed for wheelchair maneuverability, with widened doorways into both the cabin and its bathroom; wheel-in showers, hand-held showerheads and bath distress alarms; as well as lowered closet railings, sinks, and handrails; and removed or revamped thresholds. Additional equipment is also available on request, such as toilet seat raisers, shower stools and bed boards. Elevators have generous 36- to 42-inch doorways, and wheelchair seating is available in show lounges and other public spaces.
All Princess ships have wheelchair-accessible staterooms, but we highly recommend collapsible wheelchairs, as the widths of the stateroom doors vary. Passengers utilizing mobility devices with batteries are advised that the batteries must be a dry cell type, and must be stored and recharged in the stateroom. Mobility devices of any kind, like any other items, may not be left outside the stateroom. Because of staffing limitations, we recommend you be accompanied by someone who is physically able to assist you both onboard and onshore.
Travelers with disabilities should check in with the onboard Tour Office to ensure all shore excursions can accommodate them. Not all port facilities are accessible for those using mobility devices. Ports may be accessed by a variety of methods including a ramped gangway, a series of steps or by tender. In some cases, you may be able to access the tender, but the shoreside facility will not be accessible. Many ports of call use a mechanism known as a "stair climber" to assist passengers up and down the gangway. Passengers must transfer to a Princess wheelchair, which is connected to the stair climber and operated by the ship's personnel. If you cannot transfer or your personal mobility device cannot be easily disembarked, you may be precluded from going ashore. With your safety and comfort in mind, the decision to permit or prohibit passengers from going ashore will be made on each occasion by the ship's Captain, and the decision will be final. Ports that normally use tenders to access the shore are noted on the itinerary.
The maximum weight of the wheelchair including guest cannot exceed 600 lbs. on transportation lifts. If you have purchased a Princess Transfer at the start or end of the cruise, be aware that lift-equipped transportation may not be available in your port of embarkation or disembarkation.
Entry regulations for service animals vary by port. Passengers are advised to consult authorities at each port prior to departure for more information. Princess does not have food onboard for animals. The choice of dog litter material is limited and varies by ship.
Princess ships are equipped with "All-in-One Kits" with TTY that can be used in most passenger cabins and at Princess wilderness lodges. Most televisions onboard provide closed captioning and most onboard theaters have assisted listening devices. Electric outlets in most staterooms are limited to one and it is helpful to travel with an extension cord for electrical equipment. Princess also offers JAWS Professional software with a KOSS-TD/80 headset on one terminal in each Internet Cafe on every ship.
- Jump to Sun Princess 5 Plaza
- Jump to Sun Princess 6 Emerald
- Jump to Sun Princess 7 Promenade
- Jump to Sun Princess 8 Dolphin
- Jump to Sun Princess 9 Caribe
- Jump to Sun Princess 10 Baja
- Jump to Sun Princess 11 Aloha
- Jump to Sun Princess 12 Riviera
- Jump to Sun Princess 14 Lido
- Jump to Sun Princess 15 Sun
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|