Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: 5 Plaza
This ship is being sold.
These are the newest deck plans for Sun Princess Plaza deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Sun Princess Plaza deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
You can click on any image for larger size.
AtriumFour deck high open floor area with live piano and other entertainment.
International CafePastry and specialty coffee bar open 24 hours.
ReceptionPassenger service desk.
Shore ExcursionsShore excursion desk for planning and booking.
Circle DeskLoyalty program planning.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: P301 Ship: Sea Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P302 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: P304 Ship: Sun Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P306 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: P314 Ship: Dawn Princess
- Cabin: P328 Ship: Dawn Princess
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
* Forward cabins are near crew area and could experience nosie from that area especially during docking
* Cabin P234 is near storarge closets which can have noise and activity
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
* Forward cabins on this deck tend to have more sea noise during rough seas.
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
Mini-Decks (Click image to go to deck page)
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|