Click on left to choose a ship
Upload Pics Public Site
You can expect between 698 to 803 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Sirena has a space ratio of 37.7 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 43.4.
The Sirena has 375 crew members on board. There are 2 passengers for every crew member on board. There are self serve laudromats on this ship.
The ship last major refurbishment was in 2016 .
There are 11 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 11. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 5.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
1998 - Insignia
1998 - Nautica
1998 - Regatta
1999 - Sirena
There are 3 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
This ship was originally one of the eight ships ordered by Renaissance Cruise Line before it went out of business.
External Website - www.oceaniacruises.com
Owner and Vista Suite VS
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
Cabin: 6003 Ship: Nautica
Cabin: 6014 Ship: Regatta
Cabin: 6021 Ship: Regatta
Cabin: 6049 Ship: Regatta
Cabin: 6054 Ship: Nautica
Cabin: 6064 Ship: Regatta
Cabin: 6072 Ship: Regatta
Cabin: 6085 Ship: Regatta
Cabin: 6087 Ship: Nautica
Cabin: 6088 Ship: Nautica
Cabin: 6088 Ship: Regatta
Cabin: 6090 Ship: Regatta
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
* Cabins 6004 and 6005 have a round window about 4 feet in diameter.
* Forward facing balconies may be to windy to use on sea days.
* Forward balconies have metal wall that comes up about 2 feet and then changes to a open railing. Aft balconies have open railing from floor level.
* Cabins 6024 and forward on the port side and 6027 and forward on the starboard side are above the main show lounge and may experience noise from that area during shows or rehersals.
* Cabins 6089 and 6086 have partially obstructed view from the cabin due to the way the aft bulkhead comes down on the balcony.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
= Connecting staterooms
= Double sofa bed
= Obstructed view
= One pullman bed
= Single sofa bed
= Two pullman beds
= Wheelchair accessible