Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck Deck 4
Next drydock June 2021. These deckplans reflect changes.
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
You can click on any image for larger size.
LibraryLibrary with books, magazines, reference material, newspapers and audio listening stations. Movies also available to borrow.
Internet CafeComputer workstations for accessing the internet. Stations also offer CD burners, headphones, digital camera media readers and B&W laser printing. Open 24 hours.
Le ChampagneSpecialty restaurant (surcharge) offering seasonally inspired dishes made with fesh local ingredients.
The RestaurantMain dining room offers open-seating with no assigned dining times or tables.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 410 Ship: Silver Shadow
- Cabin: 414 Ship: Silver Shadow
- Cabin: 415 Ship: Silver Wind
- Cabin: 417 Ship: Silver Cloud
- Cabin: 425 Ship: Silver Wind
- Cabin: 433 Ship: Silver Shadow
- Cabin: 445 Ship: Silver Wind
- Cabin: 449 Ship: Silver Cloud
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
- Jump to Silver Wind Deck 4
- Jump to Silver Wind Deck 5
- Jump to Silver Wind Deck 6
- Jump to Silver Wind Deck 7
- Jump to Silver Wind Deck 8
- Jump to Silver Wind Deck 9
|Fixed Queen Bed|
|Three guest capacity|