Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: Deck 8
Next drydock planned for Sep 2023
These are the newest deck plans for Seven Seas Navigator Deck 8 deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Seven Seas Navigator Deck 8 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 800 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 801 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 808 Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
- Cabin: 816 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 816 Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
- Cabin: 821 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner - Members only
- Cabin: 822 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 827 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 834 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 850 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 856 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 857 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 868 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 872 Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
- Cabin: 8103 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 832 Deluxe
Cabin 833 Deluxe
The doors are 34.25" wide and the bathroom door is 38.25" with a 1/25" sill which can be ramped. There is a roll-in shower with bench, hand held shower head and grab bars. The sink is accessible at 33.25" and the toilet is 18" and has grab bars.
Mini-Decks (Click image to go to deck page)
|Sleeps up to 3 guests|