Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: Deck 9
These are the newest deck plans for Seven Seas Mariner Deck 9 deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Seven Seas Mariner Deck 9 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 900 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 901 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 902 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 919 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 920 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 924 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 924 Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
- Cabin: 930 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 931 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 934 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 936 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 957 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner - Members only
- Cabin: 966 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 972 Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 918 Deluxe Suite
Cabin 919 Deluxe Suite
Both the stateroom and bathroom doors are 36" wide. The stateroom with balconies have a 1 1/2" threshold to get out to the balcony. The bathrooms have roll in showers with .39" sill and grab bars. The sofa's in the accessible rooms do not pull out.
Mini-Decks (Click image to go to deck page)
|Sleeps up to 3 guests|