Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: Deck 8
Next drydock planned for Nov 2023
These are the newest deck plans for Seven Seas Mariner Deck 8 deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Seven Seas Mariner Deck 8 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 800 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 801 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 808 Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
- Cabin: 816 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 816 Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
- Cabin: 821 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner - Members only
- Cabin: 822 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 827 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 834 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
- Cabin: 850 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 856 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 857 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 868 Ship: Seven Seas Navigator
- Cabin: 872 Ship: Seven Seas Voyager
- Cabin: 8103 Ship: Seven Seas Mariner
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Penthouse Suites 830, 831, 836, 837 have a post between the couch and the bed.
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 828 Deluxe Suite
Cabin 829 Deluxe Suite
Both the stateroom and bathroom doors are 36" wide. The stateroom with balconies have a 1 1/2" threshold to get out to the balcony. The bathrooms have roll in showers with .39" sill and grab bars. The sofa's in the accessible rooms do not pull out.
Mini-Decks (Click image to go to deck page)
|Sleeps up to 3 guests|