Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: 5 Plaza
Next drydock planned for Oct 2023
These are the newest deck plans for Ruby Princess Plaza deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Ruby Princess Plaza deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
You can click on any image for larger size.
Michelangelo Dining RoomOpen for dinner only between 5.30pm and 10pm with anytime seating arrangements allowing passengers the flexibility to select a dining time to suit each day, seated either with other guests or at a table for two (dependent upon availability).
Vines BarThe ship's wine and seafood bar, open from 11am to 11pm, and serves complimentary sushi and tapas with any beverage purchase.
International CafeConveniently located in The Piazza area, which hosts a variety of entertainment during the day and evening, the cafe serves an ever changing selection of quick bites and light meal choices. In the morning freshly baked croissants and Danish pastries are available with panini, quiches and salads on offer in the afternoon and evenings. Throughout the day freshly baked cookies are served along with specialty coffees and teas. Drinks attract a nominal charge as do some of the food items which are individually priced. A cafe selects coffee card is available for $29 for 15 espresso-based specialty coffees.
The PiazzaProvides an excellent mini entertainment venue under the three deck high atrium. This central hub of activity offers seats to enjoy entertainment throughout the day from string quartets to small acrobat shows, whilst drinks and food can be purchased from the adjacent International Cafe.
Princess Fine Arts GalleryDisplays a selection of artwork for guests to enjoy from reproductions and fine prints, some of which can be purchased during the ship's on-board art auctions.
Future Cruise SalesLounge for shopping and booking future cruises, also has a small cafe next to it.
Internet CafeInternet cafe open 24 hours
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: P201 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P202 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P204 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P204 Ship: Ruby Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P207 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P214 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P220 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P224 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: P225 Ship: Emerald Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P227 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P230 Ship: Emerald Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P232 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P234 Ship: Emerald Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P234 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P239 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P241 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P247 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P301 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P301 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: P301 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P302 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P305 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P305 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: P307 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: P309 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P309 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P311 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P312 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P321 Ship: Ruby Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P322 Ship: Emerald Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P322 Ship: Ruby Princess - Members only
- Cabin: P324 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: P328 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P329 Ship: Emerald Princess
- Cabin: P330 Ship: Ruby Princess
- Cabin: P332 Ship: Crown Princess
- Cabin: P340 Ship: Crown Princess
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Avoid forward cabins around crew area due to potential noise and traffic from those areas
* Avoid cabin P336 since it is next to international cafe kitchen
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
* Forward cabins on this deck tend to have more sea noise during rough seas.
* Forward cabins on this deck are above or below the main theater and may have noise from stage production shows or practice shows.
The cruise line separates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin P340 Interior
Designed for wheelchair maneuverability, with widened doorways into both the cabin and its bathroom; wheel-in showers, hand-held showerheads and bath distress alarms; as well as lowered closet railings, sinks, and handrails; and removed or revamped thresholds. Additional equipment is also available on request, such as toilet seat raisers, shower stools and bed boards. Elevators have generous 36- to 42-inch doorways, and wheelchair seating is available in show lounges and other public spaces.
All Princess ships have wheelchair-accessible staterooms, but we highly recommend collapsible wheelchairs, as the widths of the stateroom doors vary. Passengers utilizing mobility devices with batteries are advised that the batteries must be a dry cell type, and must be stored and recharged in the stateroom. Mobility devices of any kind, like any other items, may not be left outside the stateroom. Because of staffing limitations, we recommend you be accompanied by someone who is physically able to assist you both onboard and onshore.
Travelers with disabilities should check in with the onboard Tour Office to ensure all shore excursions can accommodate them. Not all port facilities are accessible for those using mobility devices. Ports may be accessed by a variety of methods including a ramped gangway, a series of steps or by tender. In some cases, you may be able to access the tender, but the shoreside facility will not be accessible. Many ports of call use a mechanism known as a "stair climber" to assist passengers up and down the gangway. Passengers must transfer to a Princess wheelchair, which is connected to the stair climber and operated by the ship's personnel. If you cannot transfer or your personal mobility device cannot be easily disembarked, you may be precluded from going ashore. With your safety and comfort in mind, the decision to permit or prohibit passengers from going ashore will be made on each occasion by the ship's Captain, and the decision will be final. Ports that normally use tenders to access the shore are noted on the itinerary.
The maximum weight of the wheelchair including guest cannot exceed 600 lbs. on transportation lifts. If you have purchased a Princess Transfer at the start or end of the cruise, be aware that lift-equipped transportation may not be available in your port of embarkation or disembarkation.
Entry regulations for service animals vary by port. Passengers are advised to consult authorities at each port prior to departure for more information. Princess does not have food onboard for animals. The choice of dog litter material is limited and varies by ship.
Princess ships are equipped with "All-in-One Kits" with TTY that can be used in most passenger cabins and at Princess wilderness lodges. Most televisions onboard provide closed captioning and most onboard theaters have assisted listening devices. Electric outlets in most staterooms are limited to one and it is helpful to travel with an extension cord for electrical equipment. Princess also offers JAWS Professional software with a KOSS-TD/80 headset on one terminal in each Internet Cafe on every ship.
Mini-Decks (Click image to go to deck page)
18 Sky and Star
|Third and fourth Pullman beds|
|Third Pullman bed available|
|Two lower beds not convertible|
|Will accommodate a rollaway|