Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck Nine
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
Cabin: 9106 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9140 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9153 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9154 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9203 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9229 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9238 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9240 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9243 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9249 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Cabin: 9251 Ship: Pacific Explorer
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Forward and aft cabins are inbetween two decks with cabins and should not have issues with noise from public areas
* Cabin OD Oceanview has a very large outwardly slopping window that is great for viewing the passing scenery.
* Balconies that face aft of ship tend to be warmer than other balconies during cold weather crusing.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
Jump to Pacific Explorer Five
Jump to Pacific Explorer Six
Jump to Pacific Explorer Seven
Jump to Pacific Explorer Eight
Jump to Pacific Explorer Nine
Jump to Pacific Explorer Ten
Jump to Pacific Explorer Eleven
Jump to Pacific Explorer Twelve
Jump to Pacific Explorer Fourteen
Jump to Pacific Explorer Fifteen
= Bed does not convert
= Lower and upper berth
= No bathtub
= Obstructed view
= Public toilet
= Third berth
= Third or forth berth