Click on left for ship menu
Deck Layouts, Public Venues, Stateroom Information
You are viewing deck: Deck 6
Next drydock planned for Sep 2022
These are the newest deck plans for Norwegian Spirit Deck 6 deck. Cruisedeckplans provides full interactive deck plans for the Norwegian Spirit Deck 6 deck. Just move your mouse over any stateroom and a pop up will appear with detail information, including a full description and floor layout, and a link to pictures and/or videos.
You can click on any image for larger size.
Garden Room Main Dining RoomOpen for dinner only from 6.00pm to 10.30pm, is the ship's second main dining room seating 304 diners and offering the same menu as in Windows in a more intimate atmosphere with views of the sea.
Windows Main Dining RoomOne of Spirit’s two main dining rooms open for breakfast from 7.30am to 9.30am, lunch 12.00 to 1.30pm and dinner from 5.30pm to 9.30pm. With seating for 606 guests, Windows is also the location for the once per cruise Norwegian Chocoholics Buffet.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 6008 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6016 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6020 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6022 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6035 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6085 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6093 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6522 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6535 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6570 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6582 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
- Cabin: 6585 Ship: Norwegian Spirit - Members only
- Cabin: 6588 Ship: Norwegian Spirit
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Inside cabins between the forward stairs and 6585, 6085 are below dining and kitchen areas on the deck above and therefore may hear noise from those areas during prep and clean up times.
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Norwegian uses a two digit code for its categories. The primary categories are S=Suite, M=Mini Suites, B=Balconies, O=Oceanview, I=Inside, and T=Studio. If the letter is followed by a number it is a specialty cabin. With 1 being the most desired location. For example B1 is a aft-facing balcony. If it is followed by a letter it is a standard cabin with A being the most desired location.
As example a Mini Suite MA is in a more desired location than a Mini Suite MB.
Mini-Decks (Click image to go to deck page)
|2 lower beds no convert|
|Third and/or fourth person|
|Third person occupancy|
|Up to 5 person occupancy|
|Up to 6 person occupancy|
|Up to 8 person occupancy|