Click on left to choose a ship
Upload Pics Public Site
You can expect between 3560 to 4272 passengers on a typical sailing. This means that at the higher number (usually peak and holiday sailings) Majestic Princess has a space ratio of 33 . (A space ratio less than 33 means that you may find the ship crowded in areas. A space ratio greater than 39 means that there should be plenty of space for each passenger.) When this ship isn't sailing at capacity the space ratio can be as good as 39.6.
The Majestic Princess has 1350 crew members on board. There are 3 passengers for every crew member on board. There are no self serve laundromats on this cruise ship.
There are 18 decks on this ship. The highest deck number is 19. The number of decks with passenger cabins is 8.
The following ships share the same class as this ship. This means the basic design and layout of the ship is the same. For the most part the cabins will be identical among these ships, but may be decorated differently.
2013 - Royal Princess III
2014 - Regal Princess
2017 - Majestic Princess
2019 - Sky Princess
There are 38 special needs cabins on this ship. These cabins have been modified for accessibility purposes.
Majestic Princess is a sister ship to Royal Princess and Regal Princess with some major venue changes. The Sanctuary is now known as the Hollywood Conservatory and the Retreat is known as the Hollywood Pool Club. The aft pool that was added to Regal Princess was removed and made into a outdoor exercise circuit. The buffet was named World Fresh Marketplace. Crooners Bar was replaced by the French Bistrot. Vista Lounge became a Gaming Lounge. The night club near the casino was removed and the casino was enlarged with VIP gaming. Sabatinis was removed and replaced with Harmony Chinese Restaurant. Part of the spa area was turned into Karaoke Suites.
A major difference in this category of ship is that the adult pool and retreat area are now covered by glass.
Maiden voyage was Apr 4, 2017
External Website - www.princess.com
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
Deluxe Balcony D4
Deluxe Balcony DB
Deluxe Balcony DD
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
Princess uses the stateroom type and location for its category codes. The following letters are used for stateroom type: M=Mini Suite, D=Deluxe Balcony, B=Balcony, O=Oceanview, I=Interior. The location code is A to F for standard cabins with A being the most desirable location. 1 to 6 for premium cabins with 1 being the more desirable location. U to Z for obstructed staterooms with U being the more desirable location.
As an example MA stands for a Mini Suite (M=Mini Suite) in a prime location (A=Most desired location - midship, quiet location).
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
Cabin: C102 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C111 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C121 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C201 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C212 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C215 Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin: C215 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C234 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C302 Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin: C311 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C316 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C406 Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin: C406 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C410 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C414 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C415 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C416 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C421 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C422 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C430 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C432 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C434 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C440 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C502 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C525 Ship: Regal Princess
Cabin: C537 Ship: Royal Princess III
Cabin: C610 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C615 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C618 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C623 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C631 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C726 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C738 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C740 Ship: Majestic Princess
Cabin: C742 Ship: Regal Princess
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* Balconies on this ship tend to be narrow. If you are interested in larger balconies consider those located midship where the shape of the balcony varies.
* All cabins on the port side and starboard side of the ship will have their view obstructed (by deck, lifeboat, ship structures, or cabin balconies) when looking straight down from the balcony.
* Due to fail in design of the ship, there are no central staircases for passengers. Cabins located around the midship elevators may find those elevators busy and therefore difficult to get to other floors.
* Aft facing balconies are open to view from deck above and vary in size. The largest aft facing balconies are on Marina, Riviera,and Dolphin decks. The smallest aft facing balconies are on Aloha and Caribe decks. Baja and Dolphin aft balconies are partially covered.
* Save money and book a forward or aft cabin in the same category you are looking for. They are the same size and offer the same features as more expensive midship cabins.
* The cabins on this deck are above and below decks with only cabins on them. This means that they tend to have less noise issues from public areas on the ship.
* There is a self service laundry room on this deck. It is best to avoid the cabins directly near this room as there tends to be traffic and noise related to the use of the laundry room.
* Cabins that face the aft of the ship have had reports of soot issues. Soot can be a issue depending on wind and weather.
Jump to Majestic Princess 4 - Gala
Jump to Majestic Princess 5 - Plaza
Jump to Majestic Princess 6 - Fiesta
Jump to Majestic Princess 7 - Promenade
Jump to Majestic Princess 8 - Emerald
Jump to Majestic Princess 9 - Dolphin
Jump to Majestic Princess 10 - Caribe
Jump to Majestic Princess 11 - Baja
Jump to Majestic Princess 12 - Aloha
Jump to Majestic Princess 14 - Riviera
Jump to Majestic Princess 15 - Marina
Jump to Majestic Princess 16 - Lido
Jump to Majestic Princess 17 - Sun
Jump to Majestic Princess 18 - Sports
Jump to Majestic Princess 19 - Sky
= Balcony door blocked by upper
= Balcony door blocked w upper
= Connecting staterooms
= Interconnecting staterooms
= Third and fourth Pullman beds
= Third Pullman bed available
= Two lower beds not convertible
= Wheelchair accessible