Click on left for ship menu
Use drop down menu on bar above to choose another deck
You are viewing deck 5 Fiume
The cruise line seperates the different categories (Inside, Oceanview, Balcony) into subcategories. The only difference in the subcategories is usually location on the ship. The detail above shows subcategory color, category name, and subcategory name. For detailed information, mouse over a cabin on the deck plans and a pop up window will appear. You will find diagrams, pictures and information about that cabin category including square footage and features.
You can click on any image for larger size.
La Reggia RestaurantTwo level restuarant. Seats 626 guests on first level and 529 on second level and is one of the ship's two main dining rooms offering menus celebrating different Italian regions, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Splendida BarThe ship's main foyer bar, located on deck 5, seating 28 guests.
Cyber CafeShip's internet point with 4 pc’s.
ReceptionShips Atrium. On first level is guest services, bar, lounge area and internet cafe. There are seats here for 93 guests.
The following is a listing of all the cabins we have pictures or videos for on this deck for this ship and also on the sister ships. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos ( = video available). Links for cabins pictures are a membership feature and are limited on the public site
- Cabin: 5001 Ship: MSC Splendida - Members only
- Cabin: 5007 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5007 Ship: MSC Preziosa - Members only
- Cabin: 5015 Ship: MSC Preziosa
- Cabin: 5022 Ship: MSC Preziosa
- Cabin: 5029 Ship: MSC Divina - Members only
- Cabin: 5032 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5034 Ship: MSC Preziosa
- Cabin: 5041 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5050 Ship: MSC Preziosa - Members only
- Cabin: 5065 Ship: MSC Preziosa - Members only
- Cabin: 5067 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5082 Ship: MSC Divina
- Cabin: 5089 Ship: MSC Splendida
Click links below to view cabin categories details.
Click the Cabin Check Tool to check what is on the deck above or below your stateroom:
* All cabins on this deck are below a public area on the deck above. Cabins 5001 to 5035 on the port side and 5002 to 5036 on the starboard side are below the casino and have a greater chance for noise from that area.
* Midship cabins 5047 to 5088 are located in a part of the ship where you will feel less motion of the ocean during rough seas compared to other cabins.
Handicap Cabins on this deck
Cabin 5095 Oceanview
Cabin 5097 Oceanview
Hearing impairment kits are available on demand, each kit is actually a suitcase filled with devices aimed to help out guests with hearing disability. Through lights and vibrations, they are notified when the alarm clock goes off, when the door bells, when the phone rings and even when the fire and the evacuate the boat alarms go off. Moreover, personal wireless amplifiers to be used in the theaters and the lounges are also available. Light indicators are available in elevators.
We advise guests using a wheelchair to travel with someone who is able to assist them both aboard and ashore. Some ports-of-call require tenders to go ashore and may preclude guests using wheelchairs from leaving the vessel; this decision must be made by the ships Master and is binding. Guests must bring wheelchairs for their own use. Only a limited amount of wheelchairs are available on board.
- Jump to MSC Splendida 5 Fiume
- Jump to MSC Splendida 6 Canaletto
- Jump to MSC Splendida 7 Tiziano
- Jump to MSC Splendida 8 Giotto
- Jump to MSC Splendida 9 Tintoretto
- Jump to MSC Splendida 10 Botticelli
- Jump to MSC Splendida 11 Caravaggio
- Jump to MSC Splendida 12 De Chirico
- Jump to MSC Splendida 13 Piero della Francesca
- Jump to MSC Splendida 14 Raffaello
- Jump to MSC Splendida 15 Leonardo da Vinci
- Jump to MSC Splendida 16 Michelangelo
- Jump to MSC Splendida 18 Sun
|Double sofa bed|
|One upper bed|
|Single sofa bed|
|Two upper beds|